BenEx designs Employee Benefit Plans and services Group Insurance Products for businesses with two or more employees. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you! We serve as your agent/broker – your advocate – when dealing with the insurance companies. Our agency searches over 30 insurance companies and employee benefit vendors to find the best insurance plan for your business.
- A complete analysis of your Employee Benefit needs.
- Design a comprehensive Employee Benefit Program for your company, or work on one specific plan.
- Submit the bid specifications to the insurance market for quotes.
- Negotiate details with the selected carrier/vendor, looking for ways to save you money and reduce your risk.
- Provide you a variety of proposals.
- Conduct meetings with your employees to communicate, educate, and enroll your employees in the program(s).
- Provide responsive service to you and your employees throughout the year.
- Keep you informed of new legislation and new products that affect Employee Benefit Plans.
- Review each program for rate competitiveness and your overall satisfaction at annual renewal.
Why Should I Use An Insurance Agent/Broker?
Some people purchase direct from an insurance company and some go through a broker. A broker does not cost you more money – you never write a check to us – because we get paid directly from the insurance company. Our commissions are built into the premium whether you buy directly from the insurance company or purchase through a broker. A broker helps you through the complex maze of selecting the right insurance plan and network to fit your needs and budget. And, most importantly, a broker is your advocate; if you have a problem, we will correct the error on your behalf. We make sure the insurance company pays according to the policy sold. So the real question is why NOT a Broker?
Request A Quote